Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shop til`you drop









Yay, Saturday turned out to be a day I had been waiting for. Me. Shopping. In town. Alone.
First time in I don't know how long.

Ya!

I had the nerve to stay out for nearly four hours. You hear me, FOUR. And didn't phone home once.
(why should I? They have a great dad).

I had kind of an emergency. I was down to only one per of trousers for work. Fat pants are too big, my normal old collection - still a little tight.  So that was my mission yesterday.

Managed to pay my favourite shop a little visit too. Prego. They have the best, BEST shoes. Expensive, yes, but comfortable and last forever. Seriously, I buy 90% of my shoes there and even after a couple of winters they look new. Now THAT is good (Italian) quality.

The shopping experience is improving in the city. More individual shops popping up again. For a while all I could see was Zara, H&M, Esprit... Yesterday I noticed there is a Vagabond shop, popped in to COS, Urban Outfitters..Scotch & Soda..Variety is the key!

Last time we managed to squeeze in a date night too. When to this fancy new Japanese place and enjoyed some yummy food. You order the food via an ipad. Japanese is definitely a favourite. Seems like I can eat enormous amounts of it without ending up in a food coma.



3 comments:

Desiree said...

Underbart med en shopping dag på egen hand. Good for you :-)
Sådant behövs ibland. Ert utbud på butiker verkar bra och stort. Låter gott med japanskt till middag också.
Kram!

Unknown said...

Låter ju HELT fantastiskt. Bra tips också, ska kolla in skorna. Jag vet inte när jag gick på stan och shoppade för mig själv sist. Måste få till detta snart. Måste.

Jane said...

Desiree, japanskt är ju bara så himla gott!
Linda, du är väl värd en egen dag på stan. Shopping is good for you, hehe