Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello long weekend

When we rang in 2014 there was only one thing I wished for 2014 - more sleep. Obviously I should have wished for health. No health no sleep. 3 down one to go in this family, the one left obviously being me. The sickies are in the mend though. Bronchitis is nasty!

Four quick ones before we are hitting the long weekend,

  • Barre concept - folks, do you remeber this great ballet, yoga/pilates workout from OC? I have finally found a course here in Cologne. Not bad but no where near as hard as in Cali. I will keep on taking it for a while though. Just down the road, very convenient.
  • Tomorrow is my last Friday off before I am back to fulltime again. Feeling a little sad? Yes.  Stressed? YES.

  • We are all in a spring mood here. We are expecting temperatures around 18-19 degrees here over the weekend. Everything is in full bloom and we´re loving it. Summer - hurry up, we cannot wait. We are going to the zoo tomorrow - did you know that when you give birth in Cologne you get a welcome package from the council which among others include a free yearly pass for one adult to the zoo? Pretty great huh.

  • We finally found a child minder for Olivia. FINALLY. You have no idea how messed up the system is here when it comes to childcare. I will blog about this separately. We still have a lot of question marks and we have nearly two months during July and August where we have no childcare but we´ll sort something out.

No comments: